Amphibians : a question and answer book / by Isabel Martin.
"Simple text and colorful images illustrate types of amphibians, including common characteristics, diet, and life cycle"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781491405628 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781491406304 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades K to grade 3.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 2.8 0.5 0.5 167399
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amphibians > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.