The secret history of food : strange but true ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780062973214 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062973215 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 270 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A history of swallowing -- Pie, progress, and ... Read More
"Is Italian olive oil really Italian, or are we ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food habits > History.
Food > History.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: