The Baby-sitters club. Vol. 11, Good-bye Stacey, good-bye / a graphic novel by Ann M Nartin and Gabriela Epstein ; with color by Braden Lamb.
Stacey McGill is moving back to New York, and her friends must face the sadness of saying good-bye, hunt down the perfect farewell gift, and take on the difficult task of filling Stacey's place in the Baby-sitters Club.
- ISBN: 9781338616057
- ISBN: 1338616056
- ISBN: 9781338616040
- ISBN: 1338616048
- ISBN: 9781668804582
- ISBN: 1668804581
- Physical Description: 165 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Volume number from spine.
Based on: Good-bye Stacey, good-bye / Ann M. Martin.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 2.7 1 1 514144
Search for related items by subject
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.