The Baby-sitters club. 12, Jessi's secret language. / Chan Chau, based on the characters by Ann M. Martin.
Jessi recently moved to Stoneybrook and is one of the newest members of The Baby-sitters Club. She's getting ready to start regularly sitting for the BSC's newest charge, Matt Braddock. Matt has been Deaf since birth and uses sign language to communicate, so Jessi has to use it, too. It's a secret language! Soon all the neighborhood kids want to learn how to sign, which keeps the BSC busy. Jessi's the busiest of all -- she's preparing for her dance school's big show, plus working on another secret, just for Matt. Will Jessi be able to keep the secret and pull off her special event?
- ISBN: 9781338616071
- ISBN: 1338616072
- ISBN: 9781338616088
- ISBN: 1338616080
- Physical Description: 134 pages : chiefly illustrations (color) ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, ©2022.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 3.1 1 1 516730
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Deafness > Juvenile fiction.
American Sign Language > Fiction.
Friendship > Comic books, strips, etc.
Deafness > Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.