GED test prep / the staff of the Princeton Review.
A reference for students taking the GED test provides content review that is aligned with test objectives in language arts, math, science, and social studies, and includes more than 860 drill questions and two full-length practice tests.
- ISBN: 9780593516973
- Physical Description: ix, 896 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 2024 edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Penguin Random House, 
At head of title: The Princeton Review.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||GED tests > Study guides.
High school equivalency examinations > Study guides.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.