12 months to live / James Patterson and Mike Lupica.
"Tough-as-nails criminal defense attorney Jane Smith is hip-deep in the murder trial of the century. Actually, her charmless client might've committed several murders. She's also fallen in love with a wonderful guy. And an equally wonderful dog, a mutt. But Jane doesn't have much time. She's just received a terminal diagnosis giving her twelve months. Unless she's murdered before her expiration date"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316570640
- ISBN: 0316570648
- Physical Description: 482 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition, First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Fiction.
Terminally ill > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Legal fiction (Literature)
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 2 current holds with 1 total copy.