Happiness falls : a novel / Angie Kim.
"We didn't call the police right away. When Mia's father doesn't come home from a walk in the local nature reserve, she doesn't think much of it. He must've turned off his phone. Or his battery died. Or he probably stopped for an errand-but doing what exactly? Soon more questions arise and it becomes clear to Mia and her family that he is missing. Or is he?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593448205
- ISBN: 0593448200
- Physical Description: 387 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: London ; Hogarth, 
"Good Morning America Book Club"--cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Police > Fiction.
Korean American families > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 2 current holds with 1 total copy.