The year of second chances / Lara Avery.
When she discovers that her late husband enrolled her in a dating service, which he set up to go into effect a year after his death, Robin Lindstrom puts herself out there and finds herself meeting new people, trying new things, and getting a second chance at love--and at loving life.
- ISBN: 9780063273757
- ISBN: 0063273756
- Physical Description: 280 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Online dating > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Self-realization in women > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.