Whalefall : a novel / Daniel Kraus.
"Jay Gardiner has given himself a fool's errand--to find the remains of his deceased father in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Monastery Beach. He knows it's a long shot, but Jay feels it's the only way for him to lift the weight of guilt he has carried since his dad's death by suicide the previous year. The dive begins well enough, but the sudden appearance of a giant squid puts Jay in very real jeopardy, made infinitely worse by the arrival of a sperm whale looking to feed. Suddenly, Jay is caught in the squid's tentacles and drawn into the whale's mouth where he is pulled into the first of its four stomachs. He quickly realizes he has only one hour before his oxygen tanks run out-one hour to defeat his demons and escape the belly of a whale"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781665918169
- ISBN: 1665918160
- ISBN: 9781665918176
- ISBN: 1665918179
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First MTV Books/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : MTV Entertainment Books/Atria Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers > Death > Fiction.
Scuba diving > Fiction.
Whales > Fiction.
California > Fiction.
Pacific Ocean > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.