The Baby-sitters club. 5, Dawn and the impossible three / a graphic novel by Gale Galligan ; with color by Braden Lamb.
As a new member of the Baby-sitters Club, Dawn tries to win the acceptance of the club's president by tackling a tough babysitting job.
- ISBN: 9781338888270
- ISBN: 9781668876619
- Physical Description: 145 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2017.
Based on: Dawn and the impossible three / Ann M. Martin.
"Based on the novel by Ann M. Martin"--Front cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Graphic novel adaptations.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.