The hormone shift / Tasneem Bhatia, M.D.
"The Hormone Shift breaks down what is happening behind the scenes in a woman's body throughout her life, explains how to prepare for whatever is coming next, and offers plans to keep the body in balance and minimize unwanted symptoms. Dr. Taz uses the wisdom of eastern modalities like Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine and integrates modern medical treatments for specialized acute care. There's so much that women can do in the years leading up to perimenopause and menopause to prepare their bodies for the changes ahead, and make the shift smoother than they ever thought possible"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593578698
- ISBN: 0593578694
- ISBN: 9780593578711
- ISBN: 0593578716
- Physical Description: ix, 335 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Goop Press, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Menopause > Alternative treatment.
Middle-aged women > Health and hygiene.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.