Butt or face? : can you tell which end you're looking at? / Kari Lavelle.
"Move over, Jeopardy, Family Feud, and The Price Is Right - this book will be your new favorite laugh-until-your-stomach-hurts family game! In Butt or Face, weird animals are introduced with a close-up photo. Kids must guess: are they seeing seeing...um...err... the bottom or the top? Readers will learn about animals like Cuban Dwarf Frogs, whose backsides look like a pair of eyes, and the Mary River Turtle, which not only has a unique face, but even breathes through its butt! On every reveal page, kids can enjoy the animals' complete photos and fascinating scientific facts, which explain how the critters' camouflage and trickery help them to engage with their habitats. Can YOU tell a butt from a face?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781728271170
- ISBN: 1728271177
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, color map ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks eXplore, an imprint of Sourcebooks Kids, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Sourcebooks eXplore.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Face > Juvenile literature.
Buttocks > Juvenile literature.
Anatomy, Comparative > Juvenile literature.
Animals > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.
Trivia and miscellanea.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.