Under the Java moon : based on a true story / Heather B. Moore.
"A World War II novel about a Dutch family who is separated during the war when the Japanese occupy the Dutch East Indies"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781639931538
- Physical Description: xv, 382 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Salt Lake City : Shadow Mountain Publishing, 
- Copyright: 2023
Includes discussion questions.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 349-377).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Concentration camps > Indonesia > Java > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Prisoners and prisons, Japanese > Fiction.
Prisoners of war > Indonesia > Java > Fiction.
Dutch > Indonesia > Java > Fiction.
Java (Indonesia) > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.