Red River seven / A.J. Ryan.
"A man awakes on a boat at sea with no memory of who or where he is. He's not alone - there are six others, each with a unique set of skills. None of them can remember their names. All of them possess a gun. When a message appears on the onboard computer - Proceeding to Point A - the group agrees to work together to survive whatever is coming. But as the boat moves through the mist-shrouded waters, divisions begin to form. Who is directing them and to what purpose? Why can't they remember anything? And what are the screams they can hear beyond the mist?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316518147
- ISBN: 031651814X
- Physical Description: 289 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Orbit, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Strangers > Fiction.
Amnesia > Fiction.
Ocean travel > Fiction.
Rivers > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.