How to know a person : the art of seeing others deeply and being deeply seen / David Brooks.
Drawing from the fields of psychology and neuroscience and from the worlds of theater, philosophy, history and education, one of the nation's leading writers and commentators helps us become more understanding and considerate toward others, and to find the joy that comes from being seen.
- ISBN: 9780593230060
- ISBN: 059323006X
- Physical Description: x, 306 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 277-291) and index.
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 2 current holds with 1 total copy.