Final word / Janet Sumner Johnson.
"Thirteen-year-old twins Hope and Gordon enter a spelling bee in a last-ditch effort to save their family from financial ruin, only to find themselves in a cut-throat competition to uncover a fortune and dark secrets about the wealthy relations they have never known."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781645951964
- Physical Description: xii, 370 pages : illustration ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Melrose Park, IL : Pixel+Ink, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12 Pixel+Ink.
Grades 4-6 Pixel+Ink.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Twins > Juvenile fiction.
Family secrets > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.