Big words for little paleontologists / Lisa M. Gerry.
"Every budding paleontologist has to know all of the big, complicated dinosaur names and terms, and National Geographic Kids is here to help. Little kids will love showing off their advanced vocabulary skills with National Geographic Kids Big Words for Little Paleontologists"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781426375972
- ISBN: 9781426376009
- Physical Description: 32 pages 22 cm
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Kids, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 National Geographic Kids
Grades K-1 National Geographic Kids
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Juvenile literature.
Paleontologists > Juvenile literature.
Dinosaurs > Names > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.