Everything you wanted to know about Indians but ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781646140459
- ISBN: 1646140451
- Physical Description: xv, 383 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- Edition: Young Readers edition.
- Publisher: Montclair, NJ : LQ, Levine Querido, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"This is an Arthur A. Levine book."
"Based on the book Everything You Wanted to Know About Indians But Were Afraid to Ask, by Anton ... Read More
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction: Ambassador -- Terminology -- History ... Read More
From the acclaimed Ojibwe author and professor ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult nonfiction.
Instructional and educational works.
Trivia and miscellanea.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: