Cross down / James Patterson ; Brendan DuBois.
Large Print Book
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||LP FIC PAT CRO 2023 (Text)||31001101891845||Adult Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||06/13/2023|
- ISBN: 9780316565929
- ISBN: 031656592X
- Physical Description: 532 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
For the first time, John Sampson is on his own. ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Sampson, John (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
African American detectives > Fiction.
Police > Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.